The Top 5 Reasons To Spend Your Halloween at Suwannee Hulaween
The Top 5 Reasons To Spend Your Halloween at The String Cheese Incident’s Suwannee Hulaween!
1) Three nights of The String Cheese Incident, with a three set show on Halloween night. There are no schedule overlaps at Hulaween so you won’t have to make any tough decisions about who to see and who to miss. Your spirit will also be lifted other grassy & electric eclectic tunes from Catfish Alliance, Big Gigantic, STS9, The Main Squeeze and many more.
2) Costumes. Nothing beats a voodoo themed Halloween weekend music festival as the primo place to break out your wildest costume. With 10,000 costume clad fans, Hulaween is not just a treat for your ears.
3) The Spirit Lake Promenade- The already enchanting forest at the SOSMP will be morphed into the first ever Spirit Lake Promenade which will boast a spectacular display of light and art. A collaboration of artists, sculptors, performance art and a stunning moss draped forest setting promise to be the best artistic light display SOSMP has ever seen. In addition to the phenomenal music of Hulaween, the dramatic transformation of the forest into a surreal space of wonder and enchantment is sure to please.
4) Fall weather camping- Get your groove on while camping out in Florida’s awesome, crisp fall weather.
5) Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park- One of the best venues in the country, SOSMP is a unique campground venue interspersed with live oak forest, dotted with ponds, set along a slow moving spring-fed river. Camping is comfortably spacious and shaded and within a short walk of all stages and events. SOSMP is the epitome of “Old Florida”.
Tickets start at just $189 and go up to the Ultimate VIP Package. See you on Thursday!