Wakarusa 2012 Early Bird Tickets Going Fast!
Submitted by Wakarusa.com on Mon, 02/06/2012 - 17:07
With excitement building for Wakarusa 2012, the Super Early Bird priced Full Event Passes are flying out the door! Get your Full Event Passes for Wakarusa today before the next price increase on February 11th! http://www.wakarusa.com/
- For "General Admission," Each person entering the festival requires their own Event Pass such as Full Event, Three Day or Two Day. In addition to each person having their own Event Pass, every vehicle entering the festival requires a Camping or Parking Pass such as Main Venue, West Woods, etc. Up to 5 people can ride in one vehicle and split the cost of camping. Children 11 and younger are free with a paying adult; limit 2 children per adult. Note: this policy does not apply to VIP Passes.
- For "VIP," Each person entering the festival requires a VIP Full Event, VIP Three Day or VIP Children's Pass. Camping is included in the VIP ticket cost; there is no need to purchase any additional camping passes with VIP. Children ages 1 through 16 require a Children's VIP Pass while adults 17 and older require a VIP Full Event or VIP Three Day Pass
- "Festival" includes the campgrounds, concert fields, day parking lot, and everything in between.
Wakarusa VIP is a deal that can’t be beat. VIP includes:
· Exclusive up-front viewing
· Food, drinks, and libations throughout the weekend
· Private camping in the VIP wooded area
· Early arrival and world VIP class
· And much more!
VIP has sold out the last several years, so get them now while they are still available!