Welcome to Pink Floyd Trivia!
Below you will find 10 difficult Pink Floyd-related trivia questions. Each question-set contains three answers. (Don't see a question here that should have been here? Have an opinion about one of the trivia questions seen here? Were these questions too trivial, too hard, too obscure, annoying, etc? Send trivial Pink Floyd comments to: email@example.com.)
Post your answers in the comment section below. The author will send you the correct answers after you post your own. If you would like to debate the validity of these trivia questions and/or their answers, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name the album, song, and vocalist for the only Pink Floyd song with lead male-vocals not performed by a member of Pink Floyd.
- Name the artist responsible for the majority of Pink Floyd's album covers. Which two Pink Floyd videos did this artist direct?
- Which Pink Floyd film features live songs interspersed with clips of the band in the recording studio? Which album were they recording in these clips? Who directed this documentary?
- What is the name of the Pink Floyd album that compiles their first two albums? Name the two albums.
- Name Pink Floyd's three official movie-soundtrack works. (This is excluding the obvious answer of Pink Floyd: The Wall. It also excludes the racing movie La Carrera Panamericana.)
- Speaking of the film Pink Floyd: The Wall: Which song from the album The Wall was edited out of the film Pink Floyd: The Wall? Which song in the film is not on the album? Which Pink Floyd album was re-mastered in 2004 to additionally include this song at Track #4?
- Which Pink Floyd song is named after, and about, a dog? On which Pink Floyd album will you find this song? Which song from this album features the distorted vocals of drummer Nick Mason?
- Love him or hate him, name Roger Water's three solo studio-albums. (Excluding his opera, Ca Ira).
- Roger Waters and Nick Mason. Name the other three members of Pink Floyd. (Bob Klose is not an acceptable answer.)
- On July 2, 2005, Pink Floyd reunited at the London Live 8 Concert. Their set list consisted of four songs from what three albums?