Steve Gulley and New Pinnacle have hit the ground running since their first album in 2015. Their two previous Rural Rhythm Records albums have produced multiple hit #1 radio charted songs, including “Leaving CrazyTown”, “Aim High”, “Not Now”, and critically acclaimed album reviews.
Produced by Steve Gulley, TIME WON’T WAIT, releasing on October 20th,is the group’s third album and features the up-tempo hard drivin’ single “Drowned In Sorrow” written by Steve Gulley and Tim Stafford. Gulley wrote or co-wrote 5 of the songs including the first single, and the title cut, "Time Won't Wait", which was co-written with his chief writing partner, Tim Stafford of Blue Highway. Other key songs include the poignant ballad, "The Road Back To You", written by Grammy award winner, Carl Jackson and the straight-ahead, road song, "I'm Alright", written by Jon Weisberger and Swedish musician / songwriter Christoffer Olsson. Gulley revisits his traditional country roots with his version of the Ronnie Milsap classic, "I Can Almost See Houston From Here". Also included is an amazing break - neck paced instrumental, "G-Force", written by New Pinnacle mandolin player Gary Robinson, Jr.
“This is our third recording project as a band and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I think the songs complement each other perfectly and, in turn, show the diversity and maturity of the band itself. I feel this album shows how much we've grown as a group while still staying true to the things that help define our sound - emotion, drive and intensity. I can't wait for everyone to hear this new collection of music." – Steve Gulley
Steve Gulley and New Pinnacle include Steve Gulley (guitar, vocals), Bryan Turner (bass, vocals), Gary Robinson, Jr. (mandolin), Matthew Cruby (banjo, vocals) and special guest Tim Crouch (Fiddle). TIME WON’T WAIT builds on the band’s heritage of strong roots in Bluegrass and Mountain Gospel music and at the same time provides a new and fresh sound that further accents the Steve Gulley and New Pinnacle signature sound.
- Drowned In Sorrow (Tim Stafford, Steve Gulley)
- Time Won't Wait (Steve Gulley, Tim Stafford)
- You'll Cry For Me (Steve Gulley)
- The Road Back To You (Carl Jackson)
- I'm Alright (Christoffer Olsson, Jon Weisberger)
- I Can Almost See Houston From Here (Ray Willis)
- Congratulations Anyway (Jesse McReynolds, Jim McReynolds)
- You Can't Help Who You Love (Steve Gulley, Tim Stafford)
- Leaving Sounds Pretty Good To Me (Steve Gulley, Tim Stafford)
- G – Force (Gary Robinson, Jr.)
- Safe In His Arms (Gene Johnson, Val Johnson)
- Hold Your Horses (Carl Jackson, Pam Gadd)