Why Impeach Bush and Cheney?
There is strong evidence that Bush and Cheney have committed numerous impeachable offenses. In order to restore the rule of law in America it is necessary to investigate these charges and, if there is sufficient evidence, to impeach them both.
Summary of Impeachable Offenses
- Misled Congress about Threat from Iraq - violated Title 18 USC 371 and 1001
- Shaped Intelligence to Justify War with Iraq
- Lied about Uranium from Niger
- Lied about Aluminum Tubes
- Lied about Congress having Same Information as Bush
- Bush did not meet the requirements of HJR114 and therefore invaded Iraq without authority.
- Illegal Electronic Surveillance - violated FISA laws and 4th amendment
- Torture of Prisoners - violated Federal Anti-Torture Laws and Geneva Convention
- Violated International Law
- Refused to comply with Congressional Subpoenas <== currently a hot issue in Congress!