Goldin, the leading collectibles marketplace, announces that its December Pop Culture Auction is now open for bidding, headlined by items from some of the most iconic musical artists in history across pop, rock, hip-hop and jazz.
In the hip-hop space, a range of personal items from legend Tupac Shakur will be for sale, including a signed document with Tupac’s personal and credit information, a signed, handwritten letter from Tupac in prison, thanking a friend, Jah, for his love and support, an original “playlist” — a note about the best list of tapes to listen to when you’re alone — and handwritten "Life's So Hard (OG)" song lyrics. Also available are Travis Scott’s stage-worn sneakers from the 2023 Rolling Loud Festival. The Air Jordan sneakers display a blacked out Nike Swoosh logo on both shoes, as well as Travis Scott’s “Cactus Jack” logo on the left heel and an “Air Jordan” logo on the right heel.
The auction will also feature a handful of rare, signed items from the Beatles including framed vinyl records signed by Paul McCartney—The Beatles’ White Album, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club, Yesterday and Today. Other items of Beatles memorabilia up for auction include a Beatles multi-signed haircut from John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney signed Hofner bass inside a custom display, and Paul McCartney signed, inscribed and framed fan letter.
Additional collectibles from music legends for sale include:
- The Rolling Stones Multi-Signed, Framed “Love You Live” Album Cover with signatures from Mick Jagger, Ronnie Woods and Keith Richards.
- Elvis Signed, Inscribed Blue Hawaii Vinyl Record, the album powered by the classic songs "Can't Help Falling in Love" and “Rock-A-Hula Baby” that spent 20 weeks on the top of the Billboard chart.
- Bruce Springsteen Signed Born to Run Vinyl Record, originally released in 1975.
- Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon Vinyl Record Signed by Roger Waters and Nick Mason, originally released in 1973.
- 1979 Jimmy Buffett Volcano Signed, Inscribed “To Marc” Vinyl Album, available just months after his passing in celebration of his life and accomplishments.
- Signed Elton John “Greatest Hits” Vinyl Album, coming off his recent farewell tour, soon to be a true collectors’ item.
- A 1985 Fishbone “Fishbone” Vinyl Record, which was recorded at Sunset Sound Factory and Eldorado, from the personal collection of DJ Steve Aoki.