Days are spent on the beach enjoying everything the resort has to offer and the nights will be spent under the stars with Dark Star Orchestra, along with very special guests Hot Tuna and Rumpke Mountain Boys. DSO gets four full shows with each other band getting three shows each on the palm tree covered, beachfront stage.
Pre-Sale for Returning Jam In The Sand-ers
The pre-sale starts Monday May 22nd at 10am EST and runs thru 11:59pm Tuesday May 23rd. All returning guests from the past 2 years will be receiving a token code from Island Gigs that allows access to make a reservation between Monday 10am and Tuesday at 11:59pm. The first 100 people that book will receive a $100 discount per person.
Public On-Sale will begin on Wednesday May 24th at 10am EST @ www.DSOJamintheSand.com
4 Nights at the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort
- 4 Full 2-Set Dark Star Orchestra shows
- 3 Hot Tuna electric and acoustic shows
- 3 Rumpke Mountain Boys shows
4 Nights at the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort that includes:
- Luxurious accommodations from guest rooms to butler-service suites
- All meals and snacks at 6 restaurants
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 6 bars
- Daily Activities and Entertainment
- Enhanced water sports activities center featuring sunset cruises, glass-bottom boat tours, reef snorkeling excursions, Hobie Cat and non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary green fees at the (18) hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary WIFI resort-wide
- Weekly Dive-in Movies
- Fitness Center training and a myriad of classes
- A Paracourse (Fit Trail®) that spans the entire property with strategically placed workout stations
- Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport!