Since 2007 Moonalice has been doing things their way...creating original art by well-known artists, graciously given to every attendee at each show, broadcasting live in HD every night they are on the road, immediately archiving each set for download and of course including everyone along the way as part of the Moonalice experience.
This psychedelic, roots-rock outfit of seasoned musicians is about to hit the road again and it’s a full on family affair! Step right up and enjoy the sights and sounds of the T Sisters & The New Chamber Brothers! Distinguished by close harmonies, catchy melodies and potent lyricism, the T Sisters have created a refreshing brew of indie-folk/Americana music. Blood sisters Erika, Rachel and Chloe Tietjen flow seamlessly between styles and moods, from roots to pop and sassy to sincere, captivating listeners with their eclectic sound and soaring harmonies.
And also added into the fold, Lester Chambers, member and lead singer of the 1960s soul rock group The Chambers Brothers, well-known for their 1968 hit “Time Has Come Today”, and his son Dylan will round out the party as The New Chamber Brothers, bringing soul, funk and that electrifying Chambers energy to the stage.
Moonalice plays original material mixed with covers, and during their extended freeform jams, the band moves as one, drawing from many musical genres honed from years of experience, laced with the latest and greatest technology in music’s digital evolution. Join the adventure, stay for the party and enjoy the show!
• John Molo: Drums, Vocals (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band)
• Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz)
• Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
• Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends)
• Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band)
AT A GLANCE:
• Social Media Numbers: 420K+ on Facebook, 68K+ on Twitter & 4K+ on Instagram
• Extensive tour schedule and videos of every Moonalice show can be seen at moonalice.com
• Every show poster with legends can be viewed at moonaliceposters.com
• Short Film: 420 Gathering of the Tribe by Jay Blakesberg and Alex Fischer – about the Moonalice posters and poster artists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwYvJhlJn0k
• The single "It's 4:20 Somewhere" has been downloaded over 6 million times
• Most shows broadcast live on Moonalice.com, Facebook & YouTube and are immediately archived for streaming
10.22.19 Rex Theater - Pittsburgh, PA
10.23.19 Woodlands Tavern - Columbus, OH
10.24.19 Martyrs' - Chicago, IL
10.30.19 Golden Sails Hotel - Long Beach, CA
10.31.19 Saint Rocke - Hermosa Beach, CA
11.01.19 Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, CA
11.02.19 Discovery Ventura - Ventura, CO
11.03.19 Westlake Village Inn - Westlake Village, CA
11.08.19 HopMonk Tavern - Sebastopol, CA
11.09.19 The Odd Fellows Hall - Auburn, CA
11.15.19 Fernwood Resort at Big Sur, CA
11.16.19 Felton Music Hall - Felton, CA
11.17.19 Chapel in San Francisco, CA