Set just off the banks of the Licking Fork River in Willseyville, CA, among awe inspiring redwoods, Organic Festival provides a top-notch festival line-up in a sustainably beautiful and intimate setting. We set out this year with one idea in mind, to provide the best 3 day, 2 night camping, dancing, bass filled, talented, and love filled experience this side of the Mississippi, and we are happy to say that we passed even our own expectations. So without further ado- We present to you the full lineup for Organic Music Festival 2016.
- Liquid Stranger - Swedish-born electronic musician, described by Generation Bass as "the epitome of Transnational Dubstep" covering everything from Latin, Asian, Eastern European and Jamaican Dancehall dubs. Martin Stääf is known for his experimental approach to composition where he merges genres to create a unique style of music. Martin Woods of Chillbase describes Liquid Stranger's music as a "unique blend of Ambience, Big Band Jazz, Dubstep and Psychedelica drizzled over electronic Dub Reggae grooves"
- Zion I - This genre-bending duo have never fit the Oakland hip-hop stereotype, blending a conscious message into their hip-hop and trip-hop beats with lyrics focused on a message of unity, hope, and spiritual awareness. Their unique style and trailblazing approach brought them from hungry up and comers, to industry icons.
- Apashe - French-born, Canadian-based, the talented upcoming bass-music connoisseur known as Apashe has been making big waves in the electronic music scene as of late. From working his day job as a Sound Designer in Apollo Studios, to playing live-energy sets at Montreal’s most notorious nightclub, Le Belmont, this one brings the full package.
- Buku - Rising from the streets of Pittsburgh is Robert Balotsky, also known as BUKU. He is known for making crowds across the country booty pop and get low, producing some of the sickest beats in the biz. Rooting from his obsession with drums as a child, the producer works "emotive melodies, bass drops and intricate drum patterns" into his music.
- Antennae - An*Ten*Nae is one of San Francisco’s most sought after DJs and live performers. He has taken the art of live remixing to new heights with his own customized setup that bends genres in ways seldom heard. His sound is called Acid Crunk, and there are no rules, no restraints in its quest for a pure sound that is not homogenized.
These artists join ranks alongside the rest of our carefully selected, internationally respected, and world class artists featured in 2016, including : Dr. Ozi, PhaseOne, SAYER, Yheti, great dane, Lafa Taylor, Woolymammoth, ATLiens, Felmax, Shlump, Trevor Kelly, PartyWave, SubtomiK, Bodysnatcherz, LabRat, Pleasure, MiHKAL, Snafu, Wizkerz, Secret Recipe Music, Elevated Mind, Spoken Bird , G.A.M.M.A ,CVRSE , Gregg James , and BLAOW
Organic Music Festival is amazed at the response they have gotten for their 2nd year lineup and have already sold out of their early bird and first tier ticket pricing. 3-day tickets are on sale now with a limited number available at $99, soon rising to $120.
At Organic Festival, music is only the part of the experience. The organizers put tremendous effort in making sure that attendees receive inspiration and comfort in any direction they turn, inviting quality local artists and organic food vendors to create worthwhile pit stops and activities for you to enjoy on your journey around the festival, as well as planned activities like yoga, live painting, and dancing. With all of these artists, experiences, and energy in such a small and intimate venue, there’s never a dull moment.
Check out "Hummingbirds" HERE: https://soundcloud.com/