Festival producers Danny Wimmer Presents have announced onsite experiences and food and beverage offerings for the sold out Aftershock, October 7-10 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA. The 9th edition of West Coast’s Biggest Rock Festival expands to four days this year and features an incredible lineup with headlining performances from Metallica (two nights / two unique sets), The Original Misfits and Cypress Hill. The diverse Aftershock 2021 lineup will also include: Anthrax, Rancid, The Offspring, Social Distortion, Rise Against, Volbeat, Machine Gun Kelly, Mastodon, Gojira, Seether, Mudvayne, Testament, Dropkick Murphys, Pennywise, Mammoth WVH and many more.
Aftershock performance times can be found here: https://aftershockfestival.com/schedule
Attendees can also stay up to date, plan their schedules and tune in for live updates by downloading the official Aftershock App. The app is available for download on iOS and Android platforms.
All weekend long, festival fans can tune in to exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes content on “That Space Zebra Show” hosted on DWPresents Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents. The Twitch party kicks off on Thursday at 9:30pm, continues at 6:00pm on Friday and Saturday, and wraps with the official post-festival show on Sunday at 10:00pm. All times are Pacific.
Fans can also be among the first to start their official DWP digital NFT collection at Aftershock. Download the DRROPS app before the show to make sure you have access to all the Aftershock ZEAL digital collectable ticket drops each day, other unique digital collectables all weekend long at Aftershock and special offers post-event for anyone that owns a digital collectable or has downloaded the DRROPS app. Limited quantities are available, so fans should get to the show early each day. Note: The app is available on Apple iOS devices at this time (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/drrops/id1502763603).
Aftershock has sold out the last five consecutive events and brings together some of the biggest names in music performing on three stages, some of the best food and drinks that the Sacramento area has to offer, as well as various sponsor activations and experiences. This year’s edition sold out in record time and has been sold out for over five months.
Attendees at Aftershock will enjoy a variety of onsite food and beverage offerings curated by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC, DWP’s affiliate concessionaire. Selections from the following local and regional restaurants will be available and include Greek cuisine, comfort eats, burgers, pizza and BBQ, among others: Chinese Deluxe, Dippin’ Dots, Island Noodles, Strawberry Fields American Grill, Strawberry Fields Thai, Phat Daddy’s Creole, Bangarang Asian Flair, Sliders, Drewski’s Southern Truck, Pepitas Latin, Wings and Grill, Cousins Maine Lobster, Bacon Mania Truck, Drewski’s Hot Rod, Nacho Truck, Portugal Truck, Smoothie Patrol, Hefty Gyros, Nash & Proper Hot Chicken.
Additional food & beverage, and other experiences onsite include:
· Caduceus Wine Garden, highlighting Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and PUSCIFER.
· Coors Light Coldstream serving with frosty draft technology, complete with actual ice crystals
· Deep Eddy Vodka - Deep Eddy’s Dive In Trailer is a place where people come together to enjoy good times that never seem to end. Where strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet. While at Aftershock stop by and see us at the Deep Eddy Dive In Tour and raise a glass to being back together!
· Dr. Greenthumb’s - Founded by the Godfather of insane brains, B-Real of Cypress Hill
· Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program
· It’s Ronz World - custom guitars, rock shop and art
· Jack Daniel’s Mobile Distillery Tour Experience - Officially registered by the U.S. Government in 1866 and based in Lynchburg, Tenn., the Jack Daniel Distillery is the first registered distillery in the United States and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Cheers your friends make your own history at Aftershock when you rock out at the Jack Daniel’s Main Stage with Metallica!
· KOLAS - Stop by the Loud Lounge to level up Aftershock vibes with t-shirt ripping, body art and more. KOLAS will also provide dynamic delivery outside the festival grounds. Stop by the KOLAS footprint all weekend long to learn more!
· Mortus Viventi - Live Tarot Card Readings
· The Blackened Bar - Aftershock is proud to continue the collaboration with Metallica’s Blackened Whiskey. The pop-up will feature Blackened, a super-premium American whiskey blend, crafted by the late Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and finished in the earth-shattering music of Metallica. This exciting collaboration marks the latest in a long line of amplified guest experiences only available through Danny Wimmer Presents music festivals.
· The Loud Lounge - Get heady and hang in the Loud Lounge with Kolas, Clown Cannabis, California's Finest CBD, Heavy Grass, Dr. Greenthumb’s, Helpful Hemp and more.
· Take Me Home - not for profit, volunteer based foundation that has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001.
· weedmaps - Located inside the Loud Lounge. Fans can learn about cannabis delivery by downloading the weedmaps app all weekend long. Stop by the booth for fun giveaways and prizes and if you forgot your clear bag, weedmaps has your back.
In 2019, Aftershock celebrated its biggest year in the history of the California rock festival with 97,500 in attendance during the sold-out three-day event. The sold-out 2020 festival was rescheduled to 2021 due to COVID-19 guidelines.
The COVID-19 policies for Aftershock have been announced. Find more details here: https://aftershockfestival.com/healthandsafety
Attendees are encouraged to utilize the festival’s Park & Ride Shuttle, as there will be no onsite parking for Aftershock 2021. Each Park & Ride Shuttle Pass includes vehicle parking at Sleep Train Arena and a non-stop shuttle directly to and from the festival site. Park & Ride Passes must be purchased in advance, as they will not be available at the festival. Visit https://aftershockfestival.com/gettinghere/ for details.
Aftershock partners include: Blackcraft, California's Finest CBD, Clown Cannabis, Coors Light, Deep Eddy Vodka, Dr. Greenthumb’s, ESP, Fearless Records, FC Cancer, Heavy Grass, Hellflower Soap Company, Helpful Hemp, It’s Ronz World, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, KOLAS, Mortus Viventi, Musician's Institute, Revolver & Inked Magazine, Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktails, Space Zebra, The Pretty Cult, Thunder Valley Casino Resort, TickPick, TWLOHA and weedmaps.
Aftershock celebrates many non-profits and gives an extra special thanks to Animal Place, FC Cancer, Headcount, Rock Against Racism and Take Me Home.
Aftershock is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination music festivals in America. Additional DWP events include Bourbon & Beyond, Epicenter, Hometown Rising, Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival, Louder Than Life, Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival, and Welcome To Rockville.
Discovery Park is located at 1600 Garden Highway in Sacramento, CA.