Elvis Costello in partnership with Dreamcatcher Events has announced Elvis In Iceland, an immersive four-day musical adventure set for May 25-29, 2023 in Reykjavik, Iceland. Fans of all ages are invited to join Costello – accompanied by longtime musical associate Steve Nieve, with very special guest Nick Lowe – for four days and nights of live music and much more, all while exploring the many wonders of Iceland, from gushing geysers, picturesque waterfalls, and historical sites to Reykjavik’s finest restaurants and top concert venues. Registrations for Elvis In Iceland are available now exclusively at ElvisInIceland.com a 10% discount is available now through December 25 (Promo Code: ICELAND). In addition, a personal invitation from Costello is streaming now on YouTube.
All registrations include an intimate, once-in-a-lifetime private performance by Costello and Nieve, exclusively for Elvis In Iceland guests, as well as prime seats for a major concert at Reykjavik’s renowned Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre, set for May 28. Along with 4-star accommodations at the luxurious Grand Hotel Reykjavik, all guests will take part in exclusive Q&A sessions with Costello and Lowe and receive a very special photo opportunity with Costello, Lowe, and Nieve as well as a limited-edition event poster signed by all three artists.
In addition, all Elvis In Iceland guests will enjoy first-class meals at some of Iceland’s top dining establishments; a full-day Golden Circle tour of Iceland’s national parks; a half-day visit to Iceland’s breathtaking Sky Lagoon geothermal spa; and a sightseeing tour of Reykjavik highlighted by the state-of-the-art virtual experience, FlyOver Iceland. As if all that weren’t enough, Elvis In Iceland will showcase some of the country’s own leading musicians, including concerts by acclaimed folk trio, Systur (recently seen representing Iceland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy).
“For many years I’ve been thinking to myself, ‘When am I going to get to come back to Reykjavik? When am I going to come back to Iceland and play for you all again?’” says Elvis Costello. “Well, it seems that May 2023, marks the time when I will return! I will be there with Steve Nieve, a huge stack of songs, and many stories to tell you on my Elvis in Iceland trip. I’ll look forward to seeing you then.”
ELVIS IN ICELAND
FOUR DAYS AND NIGHTS OF MUSIC AND ADVENTURE
WITH ELVIS COSTELLO & STEVE NIEVE
SPECIAL GUEST: NICK LOWE
MAY 25-29, 2023
- Tickets to a private performance by Elvis Costello and Steve Nieve exclusively for group of 100 registrants
- Tickets to Elvis and Nick Lowe concert at Harpa Center on May 28
- An exclusive Q&A with Elvis for our group
- An exclusive Q&A with Nick for our group
- Photos with Elvis, Steve, and Nick
- Signed event poster by Elvis, Steve, and Nick
- All fabulous meals in Iceland
- A tour of Reykjavik including FlyOver Iceland
- A half-day spa visit to the breathtaking Sky Lagoon
- An all-day Golden Circle tour of the unique and breathtaking Icelandic countryside
- Concerts by some of Iceland’s leading musicians, including Systur
(Iceland’s most recent entry into the Eurovision Contest)
- 4 days and nights in Iceland with Elvis, Steve, and Nick!
- Fantastic accommodations at the Grand Hotel in Reykjavik for 4 nights