Iconic pop-rock band Hootie & the Blowfish are back on the road for their 2024 Summer Camp with Trucks Tour, with special guests Collective Soul and Edwin McCain joining them. The group, composed of Mark Bryan, Dean Felber, Darius Rucker, and Jim “Soni” Sonefeld, formed at the University of South Carolina, will be playing 43 cities across the U.S. and Canada. This tour marks their return to the stage for the first time since their chart-topping, GRAMMY-award-winning heyday, which saw over 25 million albums sold, including the 2x Diamond-certified debut album Cracked Rear View.
“Basically overnight, our lives changed with the success of Cracked Rear View. Yet, as we moved from vans to tour buses and from college bars to arenas, our approach to making music and sharing it with fans stayed the same," reflects Bryan: "Edwin McCain said touring with us felt like 'summer camp with trucks'... and we want to bring that same vibe to next year's tour. We can't wait for everyone to join us!"
The tour kicks off on May 30 in Dallas and concludes on September 28 in West Palm Beach. They will perform in arenas, amphitheaters, and select stadiums, including Boston’s iconic Fenway Park*, and will have a homecoming show at Columbia, S.C.'s Colonial Life Arena. General ticket sales begin on Friday, November 10 at 10 a.m. local time at Hootie.com, with presale access for newsletter subscribers starting November 7 at 12 p.m. until November 9 at 10 p.m., local time.
Citi is the official card of the tour, offering Citi cardmembers presale tickets starting November 7 at 12 p.m. until November 9 at 10 p.m., local time through Citi Entertainment. For complete presale details, visit citientertainment.com.
A range of VIP packages and experiences are available for fans to enhance their concert experience. These packages may include premium seats, backstage tours, photos on stage, VIP lounge access, autographed merchandise, and more. For additional details, visit vipnation.com.
In addition to their limited engagements and their annual Monday After the Masters charity event, Hootie & the Blowfish recently completed the sold-out Group Therapy Tour in 2019, receiving praise for their live performances and enduring music.
For more details, visit www.Hootie.com, and follow the band on Facebook @hootieandtheblowfish, Instagram @hootieofficial, and Twitter @hootietweets.
*Special guests Barenaked Ladies will be featured at Fenway Park with general onsale beginning Friday, Nov. 10 at 12 p.m. local time.
Summer Camp with Trucks Tour Dates:
- May 30: Dallas, Texas – Dos Equis Pavilion
- May 31: Rogers, Ark. – Walmart AMP
- June 1: St. Louis, Mo. – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- June 6: Detroit, Mich. – Pine Knob Music Theatre
- June 7: Cincinnati, Ohio – Riverbend Music Center
- June 8: Indianapolis, Ind. – Ruoff Music Center
- June 13: Gilford, N.H. – BankNH Pavilion
- June 14: Bangor, Maine – Maine Savings Amphitheatre
- June 15: Saratoga Springs, N.Y. – Broadview Stage at SPAC
- June 21: Boston, Mass.* – Fenway Park
- June 27: Bethel, N.Y. – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- June 28: Hershey, Pa. – Hersheypark Stadium
- June 29: Burgettstown, Pa. – The Pavilion at Star Lake
- July 10: Denver, Colo. – Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- July 11: Salt Lake City, Utah – USANA Amphitheatre
- July 13: Phoenix, Ariz. – Footprint Center
- July 16: Anaheim, Calif. – Honda Center
- July 17: Mountain View, Calif. – Shoreline Amphitheatre
- July 19: Portland, Ore. – RV Inn Styles Amphitheater
- July 20: Seattle, Wash. – White River Amphitheatre
- July 26: Birmingham, Ala. – Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- July 27: Nashville, Tenn. – Bridgestone Arena
- Aug. 1: Hartford, Conn. – The XFINITY Theatre
- Aug. 2: Holmdel, N.J. – PNC Bank Arts Center
- Aug. 3: Columbia, Md. – Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Aug. 8: Somerset, Wisc. – Somerset Amphitheater
- Aug. 9: Chicago, Ill. – Credit Union 1 Amphitheatre
- Aug. 10: East Troy, Wisc. – Alpine Valley Music Theatre
- Aug. 15: Cleveland, Ohio – Blossom Music Center
- Aug. 16: Philadelphia, Pa. – Freedom Mortgage Pavilion
- Aug. 17: Bristow, Va. – Jiffy Lube Live
- Aug. 29: Columbia, S.C. – Colonial Life Arena
- Sept. 5: Wantagh, N.Y. – Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
- Sept. 6: Syracuse, N.Y. – Empower FCU Amphitheater at Lakeview
- Sept. 7: Toronto, Ontario – Budweiser Stage
- Sept. 12: Knoxville, Tenn. – Thompson-Boling Arena at Food City Center
- Sept. 13: Raleigh, N.C. – Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Sept. 14: Virginia Beach, Va. – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
- Sept. 19: Charlotte, N.C. – PNC Music Pavilion
- Sept. 20: Alpharetta, Ga. – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- Sept. 26: Tampa, Fla. – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Sept. 27: Jacksonville, Fla. – VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
- Sept. 28: West Palm Beach, Fla. – iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre