Attention all Reggae rockers and rhythm riders! Fancy a dance under the stars, right by the Truckee River? Well, wind your way down to Truckee's very own Outdoor Amphitheater, nature's own groove bowl! 🌟🌊
🎤 Here's What's Jammin':
- Sway to live reggae beats that are as authentic as grandma's jerk chicken! 🍗🎶
- Groove to the spins of local DJs that'll get even the shiest of feet movin'.
- Feast on tasty bites from the food trucks, and why not wash it down with some frothy goodness from the Local Beer Garden? 🍺🚚
- And hey, don't forget to grab some unique artsy souvenirs from the Merchandise Village.
These guys ain't new to this groove; staying "True to the Roots" is the motto. And oh, did we mention they've hosted reggae royalty? Yup, from the Marley clan to the Mighty Mystic, they've all graced their stage.
But wait! This year, they are doubling the fun. Instead of a single weekend, they are hosting TWO epic events. The first shindig was on June 24th and now, gear up for the finale on September 2nd!
🌴 This Year's Line-up is Fiery!
Closing the night, Black Uhuru, the legends themselves. They've been jamming longer than most of us have been walking, and boy, do they set the stage ablaze! Plus, groove to Yaadcore, Prezident Brown, Soulmedic, and many more. And let’s not forget our DJs – Squarefield Massive and others – that'll ensure your hips don't lie!
Some Extra Spices:
- Over 20 local vendors to tempt your wallet.
- 4 Food and Dessert trucks to satiate those munchies.
- A Beer Garden that doesn’t just quench thirsts, it supports a local non-profit.
Now, did someone say Black Uhuru? Oh yes, the Grammy winners and reggae ambassadors themselves will be there! 🏆🎤
Deets for the Beats:
📅 3rd Annual Truckee Reggae Fest - Part 2
Saturday, September 2, 2023 (3pm - 10pm)
Truckee River Regional Park, Outdoor Amphitheater, Truckee, Ca
All Ages, All Grooves Welcome!
Ticket alert! 🎟 Grab 'em hot at Ticketweb.com or check out our local outlets in Truckee, Tahoe, Reno, South Lake Tahoe, and Incline Village.
So, grab your tickets, don your dancing shoes, and join the rhythm of the river! 🍹🎶🎉